- How can I calculate shipping rates?
- How long does it take to ship my order?
- I have received my order confirmation email but how do I know if my order shipped?
- How can I check on the status of my order?
- What companies do you use for shipping?
- How can I track my order?
- What countries does PacWave.com ship to?
- How long do international orders take to arrive?
- Are there any additional fees or taxes?
- What about Canada?
- Are there any extra security measures for international orders?
- What shipping methods do you use for international orders?
- What about shipping surfboards internationally?
- What brands cannot be shipped out of the U.S.?
- What if my package is damaged in shipping?
- How can I calculate shipping rates? [return to top]
It’s simple. First, add the items you would like to order to your shopping cart. Then when you go to your shopping cart, there is a field below the items that says “Estimate Shipping and Tax”. Enter your country, your state/province and your zip code, then press GET QUOTE. After doing so, your shipping options with pricing will show up.
- How long does it take to ship my order? [return to top]
- I have received my order confirmation email but how do I know if my order shipped? [return to top]
- How can I check on the status of my order? [return to top]
- What companies do you use for shipping? [return to top]
- How can I track my order? [return to top]
- What countries does PacWave.com ship to? [return to top]
- How long do international orders take to arrive? [return to top]
- Are there any additional fees or taxes? [return to top]
- What about Canada? [return to top]
- Are there any extra security measures for international orders? [return to top]
- What shipping methods do you use for international orders? [return to top]
- What about shipping surfboards internationally? [return to top]
- What brands cannot be shipped out of the U.S.? [return to top]
- What if my package is damaged in shipping? [return to top]
At Pacific Wave, we strive to ship your order within 2-3 business days. We don't ship on weekends and are unable to ship on holidays. You will receive an email notifying you when your order ships including a tracking/confirmation number. During peak periods - such as Christmas - we may need an extra day or two to ship your package.
Our website sends any person ordering from Pacific Wave an initial confirmation email. This email will contain your complete order details. The tracking and shipment details will come in a later email once your order has been shipped.
You can log into your account with Pacific Wave by clicking “My Account” at the top of the webpage to see the status of your order. You may also call one of our amazing customer service representatives at 1-877457-9283 option 1. We are always available from 10 am to 6 pm PST Monday through Friday, and sometimes we’ll answer on nights and weekends (if we are available, we’ll try to help you even after hours).
We use Federal Express (FedEx) and USPS.
When your order ships you’ll always get an email stating so, containing the shipping confirmation/tracking number.
We love spreading the love globally! We ship all over this globe... Here’s a list:
Please refer here to calculate shipping.
It really depends on where the package is going, mostly determined by that countries local customs office. Because we have no control of the customs process, we cannot guarantee quick delivery. Some packages take more than one month to deliver. We notice that certain countries like Brazil and Argentina take a long time to deliver.
Foreign customers are responsible for any and all fees and taxes that are incurred. You can obtain more information at your local customs office. All goods are shipped FOB our warehouse.
*FOB- An International Term of Sale that means the seller fulfills his or her obligation to deliver when the goods have passed over the border at the named border of the country. This means that the buyer has to bear all costs and risks to loss of or damage to the goods from that point. This includes the duties and taxes.
We get asked about taxes/fees on shipments to Canada and to our knowledge there are no additional fees or taxes charged on Canadian orders. We have shipped thousands of orders to Canada and have yet to hear about a customer who had to pay extra.
If the "Ship To" and "Bill To" addresses are different on international orders, we may ask you to verify your identity by sending us a photo of your ID and Credit Card. Unfortunately, because of a few bad people out there who make fraudulent orders we are forced to take extra precaution.
International orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail.
Shipping for international surfboard orders can be very expensive ($200+) so be prepared. To keep costs down, we usually ship to the closest airport to your home. We will contact you once your order has been placed to work out the most cost effective shipping option for you.
Sometimes contracts have to be made for adult reasons, and most times we abide. Kidding- we play by the rules... That being said, there are a few brands we are unable to ship outside of the U.S. If an order is made to be shipped internationally with one of these brands, we will contact you and cancel the order. Using an international credit card and having the product shipped to a U.S. address is always fine!
If your package is damaged in shipping, please notify us immediately and we will work with you to send a replacement.
Returns / Exchanges
- How do I return an item/order to Pacific Wave? [return to top]
- What about return shipping & handling? [return to top]
- What is considered returnable merchandise? [return to top]
- How long does it take to process my refund? [return to top]
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not happy with any part of your order, you may return or exchange the unused product(s) within 30 days of the ship date. If you purchase the order for Christmas, a Birthday or some other special event and you exceed the 30 days we will extend our return policy to protect you, just send us and email or give us a call to start the process.
All returned products must be in a new, unused condition (no pet hair, odors, signs of wear, etc.) with all tags in place. Once we receive a return, a full refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be issued back to the purchasing credit card or Pay Pal account. If you are returning because of our mistake or a defective product we will refund all shipping costs. Your credit card company may require up to an additional 5-7 days to post the credit to your account. You may repackage the item(s) in the original packaging and return the package along with a note explaining what you would like us to do (refund/exchange), your order number, and any special instructions.PACWAVE.COM
1502 Pacific Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
The customer is responsible for any additional shipping costs on a return or exchange.
We will accept the return of new, unworn, and tag still attached product. This means no human or pet hair allowed on the merchandise. Items that come to us smelling of smoke, cologne, or detergent will not be accepted. Footwear must not be worn and have the original packaging (if any) and have the tags still attached (if attached). Surfboards can not be returned without prior approval. Skateboards and skate accessories that are not ridden and are in the original packaging (if any) are accepted.
If you cancel your order or return an item then we will process a refund to your Credit Card or PayPal account as soon as possible. Usually this is handled in 1-3 business days after we receive the request or returned goods. Your issuing bank may take an additional billing cycle to display the credit to your card, sometimes up to a week.
- What if I received a defective/incorrect product? [return to top]
- What happens if something I order is out of stock? [return to top]
- Are products covered by warranty? [return to top]
There is no charge for exchanges of product mistakes on our behalf. Please give us a call at 877-457-9283 or email email@example.com and let us know what happened with your order. We will email you a prepaid shipping label to return the items to us. Please re-use the package that your received the items in to cut down on waste.
Thanks to amazing technology plus trial & error we have implemented a system to remove out-of-stock items from the online store. However, nobody is perfect... We all wish we were, but it does happen every so often that an item might be out-of-stock. We try our best to not have this happen but it unfortunately can. Our wonderful customer service will do their best to help out when this situation occurs.
Please refer to our warranty page.